The story of Susan Collins gossiping about John Edwards affair has spread far and wide in both traditional and electronic media. Here's the story from WGME:
- Portland Press Herald - Probably the most entertaining comments of the bunch
- WCSH 6
- WGME 13 - Thanks for the link!
- ABC News
- Collins Watch - Thanks for the link!
- TPM Election Central
- Turn Maine Blue - I commented here
- Daily Kos - They took it a little too far
- senateguru.com - Scroll down to "Maine"
- Maine Politics
- Maine Politics posting of the video on You Tube
I'll add a few more:
Gerald at TMB attempts to rise above the scurrilousness and faults the radio hosts for not calling Collins on false policy statements. I think he expects way too much of these morning show hosts. I'm just glad they discussed some issues, fawning and facile as their questions may have been. In a recent interview with Barack Obama that Parsons links to, they asked such questions as "Are you hinting Hillary is gay?" "Do you ever just want to smack her [Hilary Clinton]?" and "Obama kinda sounds like Osama, does that worry you?"